CUSTOM TRIP OPTIONS & DAILY RATES
Like a menu our prices include a complete list of services. The main entrée is the guiding whether skiing, climbing or trekking. The a la carte services include the hotels, meals, transfers, lift tickets. While some trips are a fixed menu while others can be served like dim sung, dish by dish. When planning your trip, consider what services you feel are important and let us know. Some trips due to the remote and complex logistics are an all or nothing package, others can be adjusted for the independent minded traveler. Rates are subject to change so please check with us to confirm the current pricing.
You will first need to contact us regarding the activity that you are interested in. We have a maximum climber/skier to guide of 4:1. To price your private trip you need to determine how many days it will be and how many people will join you. These two factors will determine the per person cost, which is quoted below. Please do not make payments until you have contacted us and confirmed that:
- We can accommodate you on our schedule, and
- We have agreed that the trip you are signing up for is a good match with your skills. This concern is especially important with the ski trips.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE COST OF MY CUSTOM ALPINE COURSE OR CLIMB?
- Guiding services with UIAGM / IFMGA and AMGA certified guides
- All group camping & technical gear except personal equipment.
- Dinners and breakfasts on the mountain
- Special user fees imposed by the Land managers
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE COST OF MY SCHEDULED ALPINE COURSE OR CLIMB?
- Transportation during the program
- Hotel accommodations
- Meals, stoves, fuel, and cooking equipment while on courses
- Guide gratuities*(see below for recommendations)
- Personal climbing gear*( personal climbing equipment rentals available)
- Restaurant meals in towns
- Mechanical lifts
1 Climber with 1 Guide – $145
2 Climbers with 1 Guide – $100
3 Climbers with 1 Guide – $80
4 Climbers with 1 Guide – $75
1 Climber with 1 Guide – $300
2 Climbers with 1 Guide – $200
3 Climbers with 1 Guide – $150
4 Climbers with 1 Guide – $130
** Super day (Grade IV or V climbs) – $450 (1:1 only)
1 Guest with 1 Guide – $325
2 Guests with 1 Guide – $225
3 Guests with 1 Guide – $170
4 Guests with 1 Guide – $145
1 Guest with 1 Guide – $350
2 Guests with 1 Guide – $250
3 Guests with 1 Guide – $200
4 Guests with 1 Guide – $175
**Super day-In place of Overnight Mountaineering rates for big summit days
(Grade IV or V climbs) – $450 (1:1 only)
1 Guest with 1 Guide – $400 $500
2 Guests with 1 Guide – $600 $700
3 Guests with 1 Guide – $800 $900
4 Guests with 1 Guide – $900 $1,000
Scheduled International Trips:
- At time of reservation – $500, which includes a $75 non-refundable registration fee.
- 90 days from departure – Balance of trip cost.
Scheduled Domestic Trips:
- Your reservation is secured with – 50% of Trip Cost, which includes a $50 non-refundable registration fee
- 60 days from departure – Balance of trip cost.
- Check or Venmo
- Credit Card (3% surcharge) when booking;
Your application must be accompanied by a 50% deposit of the fees for your program. This deposit is 25% refundable. The balance of the fees for your
Domestic Program (50%) is due 60 days prior to your program start date;
International Program is due 90 days prior to your program start date.
All refund requests must be made in writing and be received in our office at least 45 days prior to the program start date. No refunds will be provided for cancellations made within 30 days of the program start date. If you cancel your participation in the program within 30 days of the program start date, then even if you don’t participate in the program, you remain responsible for paying all program fees. We will try to work with you to reschedule your course with more than 21 days notice, if space is available. Schedule changes are subject to a $50 fee per person up to 2 weeks out and $100 less than 14 days from the start of the trip and may not be possible. If conditions or circumstances preclude running a scheduled program we reserve the right to make the decision as to whether the program will be canceled, rescheduled, or an alternative provided.
In the rare circumstance where we need to cancel a program you can reschedule without a fee or receive a refund on your deposit. If circumstances arise that force us to cancel a program that is already in progress we reserve the right to decide whether a refund or credit, at a prorated rate, will be issued. We are not responsible for cancellation fees or costs arising from your changed or cancelled flights, lodging, or other arrangements. We recommend obtaining trip cancellation insurance from your travel agent. Please give us a call or email to discuss the various options.